Geo Data Explorer App
by Tech Maven Geospatial, LLC
Ready for any data
Easily view online Geospatial Data ESRI and OGC Mapping Services, File Based Formats, Draw and Edit Vector Data
GeoData Explorer is full featured and we have a big roadmap of additional enhancements and new capabilities coming Performance that delivers. Vector Tile basemaps and overlays and transparency/opacity slider for data. Real time savings and enables more access to data
Jam Packed with Useful Features
Easy to use ! Easy to consume/view/discover data and perform visualization, annotation, printing and analysis Perform speedy analysis like buffering, View different basemaps, view attribute table and export results
Who is GeoData Explorer app for?
Any level of Government tons of uses for the app.
Electric, Fiber Optic, Cable, Phone, Water and Wastewater, Natural Gas offline mapping and access to OGC and ESRI Mapping Services make it perfect for utility agencies.
Rescue and Recovery Damage Assessments Coordination and Planning
Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Planning, Surveying and Mapping
AEC, Lanscape Architecture, Planning
Survey and Mapping
Real Property and Facility Asset Management
Asset management and mapping
Real Estate Appraiser
Environmental Natural Resources
Monitor environmental conditions, manage resources and assets, perform analysis and print ready maps
Community Health Services
Defense and Intelligence
Perfect for your precision managed Agriculture and large farms.
Use the drawing tool and feature creation to tag information about locations.
View color panchromatic imagery and near infrared from many web services
Humanitarian, Relief and Support and Non Government Organizations
mapping is crucial for effective operations
Supported Operating Systems
GeoData Explorer versions of Operating Systems Supported:
Android versions supported API Level 19 (4.4 Kit Kat) to 27 (9 Pie)
We’ve extensively tested it on Marshmellow 6.0 Nougat 7.0 and Oreo 8.0
Windows 10 (all versions) from Microsoft Store APPX.
If you have other versions of Windows you need to support like Windows 7 we can sell you a Windows Desktop EXE.
We can also provide MSI distributions for Enterprises.
iOS iPAD version 10, 11 and 12 are supported
On special requests, we can also build Mac OSX versions and Linux versions for Ubuntu Desktop, Lubuntu Desktop and other flavors
Notes about Screen Shots and Videos
We make every attempt to update the website as the User Interface Changes/Improves in the App.
Note: Some screenshots and videos may reflect differently than the actual app.
Ready to get started?
Download the app from your app store or contact us for custom builds and versions. For Windows, we have Windows MSI and EXE builds in addition to the Windows Store APPX
We would love to hear from you
Please feel free to suggest features, enhancements, ideas or data to include
Features Coming Soon:
Tech Maven Geospatial is actively developing and supporting this app and has a large Roadmap of additional features and capabilities will be developed. We also encourage you to send us feedback.
planned future features are:
We make no promise or commitment to have these features available by any time, however, we have a large list of new features and enhancements logged in our application lifecycle management system
- Sync’d view to 3D Terrain
- Reproject Vector Data that’s NOT in Geographic WGS84 and possibly support unzipped shp and filegdb
- GL JSON Styling Tool and Load your own vector tile stylesheet
- Support for ESRI FeatureServer Layers
- Support for ESRI Layer Package (LPK) vector format from ArcMap
- Integration with Open Street Map (OSM) Overpass API
- Integration with other online services for Points of Interest and Location Data: FourSquare API
- Street Level Photo from Bing, Google and Mappilary
- Recent Satellite Photos from Digital Globe, Planet and ESA Sentinal and Others
- Orthophoto-Aerials, Obliques and other data from NearMap and Geomni
- Additional data visualizations like heatmaps, hexabins, marker clustering and other
- Options to have richer forms with preconfigured settings for field names and data types
- GeoFencing with Alerts/Notifications
- Range Rings and other distance calculations
- Social Location Sharing
- Enhanced Field Data Collection and Observation Reporting to Server with dashboard
- Request an Area of Interest for offline GeoPackage or MBTiles for Raster and Vector Data.
- Support for additional file types and data formats like ESRI BIL Terrain/Elevation,Better GeoTIFF support, JPG2000 and MrSID raster imagery, JSON/GeoJSON Tiled online and offline data, XYZ/TMS Raster/Vector/Elevation Tiles in Zip file option for offline data.
- Integration into OGC Web Feature Service -WFS
- GeoServer REST API
- Additional CSV/TSV Mapping with predefined fields for regions of geography (Country, Region, State, Province, Zipcode, City, MSA, Census Tract, Census Block Group, Census Block, TTRRSS and many others) for rapid matching of attribute data to a location
- Other Routing and Search services
- Additional Analysis features and functionality like Point in Polygon and intersection
- Additional Export features like OGC GPKG, SHP.
- Showing Night and Day, TimeZones and other references data
and Much Much More…..
We also develop custom apps and solutions and consulting, project management and systems architecture and geospatial data services like map tiling and data conversion. Please contact us regarding your requirements.
Field Data Collection
If you are looking for an application that’s more centered around form based field data collection surveys please check out our sister app Orange Maps Collector/GeoData Collector